Why should you have to choose between a foundation that is economical and one that is permanent? PERMA-COLUMNS® are the first product to combine the economy and speed of post-frame construction with the durability of a concrete foundation.
Proven - Concrete is the most proven and durable foundation material known to man!
Economical - PERMA-COLUMNS are the most economical method of constructing a post-frame building on concrete!
Safe - PERMA-COLUMNS are safe and have no harsh chemicals or preservatives like treated wood!
A building is only as permanent as the foundation on which it is built.
What are YOU building on?
I. REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN
- PERMA-COLUMNS are the first product to combine the economy of post-frame construction with the durability of a concrete foundation.
- The exclusive design of the PERMA-COLUMN is patented.
II. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- The latest in SCC pre-casting technology creates a product with three times the strength of regular concrete.
- Polymer fiber reinforcement and premium grade steel reinforcement dramatically enhance flexural strength.
- Corrosion inhibitors protect internal steel reinforcement.
- Air entraining admixtures insure resistance to harsh freeze-thaw cycles.
III. INVESTMENT SECURITY
- PERMA-COLUMNS keep wood out of the ground ensuring that your building's foundation will never rot.
- PERMA-COLUMNS protect your building investment by securing its value for a lifetime.
IV. ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
- PERMA-COLUMNS do not use the harsh chemicals found in treated lumber, which are being phased out by the EPA.
- Using an environmentally friendly product promotes peace of mind.
V. STRENGTH DATA
- PERMA-COLUMNS have been tested by The University of Wisconsin. Design manuals are available by request.
- In comparative strength tests performed by Purdue University, PERMA-COLUMNS have proven to outperform the industry standard.
6 Models to Meet Your Needs
PC4600 - for use in 4" X 6" wood post replacement
PC6600 - for use in 6" X 6" wood post replacement
PC6300 - for a 3 ply 2" X 6" laminated wood column
PC6400 - for a 4 ply 2" X 6" laminated wood column
PCS300 - for a 3 ply 2" X 8" laminated wood column
PC8400 - for a 4 ply 2" X 8" laminated wood column
*Consult a design professional for appropriate model.